Go TO Content

2. How do I make a complaint?

There are 4 channels to file your complaint: (1) Go directly to Complaints Receipt Center in the Control Yuan and file your complaint to the Member-on-duty. (2) Hand in your complaint to Control Yuan members when they are on a circuit supervision trip to the county or city in which you live. (3) Mail or fax your written complaint to the Control Yuan or certain Control Yuan member. - Our Address: No.2, Sec. 1, Zhongxiao E. Rd., Taipei City 100216, Taiwan (R.O.C.) (4) Submit your complaint by using our online form.